We want you to love your new parts and gadgets! But we know that sometimes your parts list changes, or something isn't working the way you thought it would. Never fear, we are here to help!
Bought something you don't need anymore?
Products that have not been opened/programmed/plugged in/otherwise used can be returned for a refund for any reason within 30 days. Please read the following guidelines, then email Tech Support to set up your return before shipping it back to us.
General Return Guidelines
- All return shipments must include an RMA (Return Materials Authorization) number (which you will get from Tech Support). Any return sent without an RMA number will be returned to you.
- All returns must include any accessories, manuals, documentation, etc. that shipped with the product.
- Returns may take up to 2 weeks to process, not including transit times.
- Returns from orders older than 30 days are eligible for replacement or store credit only. They are not eligible for a refund
- You are responsible for return shipping charges that are not related to a manufacturer error.
- Some products are not eligible for a return for refund. These include, but are not limited to, custom configured products, and older version releases.
- In the event that we need to send you a replacement, return shipping will only cover delivery of the replacement part. You may not add additional purchases on top of a replacement shipment.
- Please note that in the case of returns original Shipping Costs will not be refunded, there will also be a 10% restocking fee.
Thing you bought isn’t working right?
If your item is defective, malfunctioning, or modified in some way, we would be happy to attempt to resolve your issue. Technical issues can often be resolved without the need to ship things back to us. If determined to be necessary, Tech Support will create an RMA for your item. When you email Tech Support be sure to include your order number, a description of your issue, and how you have used and/or modified the item. Please be aware of the following with regard to modified returns:
- Eligibility for return of modified items is determined on a case-by-case basis; we can not guarantee their eligibility unless it is proven that the issue is related to a manufacturing defect.
- If the item has been soldered to please do not remove, desolder, or otherwise modify any connected items before contacting Tech Support. Often times removing headers or wires from a board can do more damage.
- We reserve the right to limit support, and deny returns on items that were purchased over a year ago, or that are old version releases.
Things appear to have been damaged in shipment?
Please email Customer Service right away. Include a description of the damages, and pictures if at all possible. This information is very helpful to us in assessing how we package our orders and helps prevent similar problems in the future. We’ll get replacements for the damaged goods out to you right away.
We are here to help! We want to ensure that you are fully satisfied with your experience at Karlsson Robotics. If you have any concerns or questions please feel free to ask. We will do our best to resolve your matter.